"When the Employee Matters, Everyone Wins!"
Open Date : 10/09/17
Location : Huntsville AL US 35806
Secruity Clearance : Required
What level clearance is required? : Secret
% of Travel Required : 10-20%
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Job Description :
Venturi has an excellent opportunity for a Real Property/Facility Planning Analyst.
Primary responsibilities: Supports Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Director, Facilities, MILCON, & Environmental Management (DPF) conducting management oversight for infrastructure logistics in the areas of agency infrastructure design, space, facilities, and project management requirements. Provides support to the MDA real property program including MILCON and Facility Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization (SRM) project development. Responsible for staffing proposed facility projects and acquisitions (lease, renovations, new build, etc.) to ensure that the interests of all stakeholders are properly communicated to decision makers. Performs analysis of alternatives and other reviews for candidate submission.
· Assists with the acquisition, management, and disposal of MDA real property; and conducts surveys, prepares reports, and develops recommendations for real property actions.
· Provides support for facility requirements, designs, and modifications, including conducting investigations that define problems and evaluating services for facility construction and repairs. For assigned projects performs analysis, conducts studies, develops estimates and evaluates planning and design services.
· The candidate will manage all of the leases outside of the NCR and manage the real property reconciliation with the Services. Assist in management of the “Construction In Progress” reporting and reconciliation of DD 1354s.
· Responsible for reconciliation of agency wide Real Property Facilities with each Service Installation Real Property Offices and the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD).
· Maintaining and reporting inventory for over 300 Facilities, totaling over 3,521,652 SF of space across all Services (Army, Navy, and Air Force) and within and outside the Continental United States.
· Serve as Liaison between MDA and each of the Services Installation Real Property Office.
· Provide key DPFFP facility components to reviewing Inter-service Support Agreements between MDA and Services. Serve as a key action officer in providing analysis and recommendation to E-taskers from within MDA and DOD HQ.
· Represent Government Client in meetings when client cannot be present. Attend all required meetings and interface with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers or GSA as required.
· Provide support to DPFFP team in NCR on e-tasker coordination, staffing, and tracking of packages for MDA Director Signature.
· Support DPFFP planning in decommissioning of facilities. Support DPFFP planning modifications of facilities at Redstone Arsenal.
· Support Source Selection facility requirements.
· Support DPFFP during Facility Panels and provide support to MDA organizations providing information to the Facility Panel.
· Responsible for maintaining and reporting all USACE and GSA Leases in the NCR and Huntsville.
· Maintain the Lease Log for all commercial leases in MDA.
· Maintain MDA Leases and liaison with GSA and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers on lease renewals.
· Support planning modifications of facilities at Redstone Arsenal and support the decommissioning of facilities and requirements.
· Drafts Support Agreements, Memoranda of Understanding and Memoranda of Agreement.
Job Requirements :
Requires a BS Degree in Math, Engineering or a related field with five to ten years relevant experience. This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
6820 Moquin Drive Huntsville, AL 35806 Phone (256) 705-2000 Fax (256) 705-2001